i love food.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Alright, some shizz on my life right now.

I've finally deleted all those messages. I mean i read a few and i wondered, did she ever like me too? Well... Truthfully i don't know and i don't think i'll ever find out cos we don't even talk to more and if she ever reads something like that she'd go something like, who the fucking hell does she think she is she doesn't even look half as good as Debbie or kimberley. Just my thoughts on it though. Anyway! I've fucking deleted all the messages. Like finally! They were dated 23.8.05. Not like it's VERY long, but it just feels so. I kinda miss her a lil still though. :(


i've just moved into the new old house! No yay or any cheers cos no one likes the house. Serious. Haha. My dad says another 6 months and we will go back to our sweet house! My mum says 9. I hope it will turn out nice. I wanna paint my own room. But we will just have to wait and see cos i'm still stuck in this cheeby place. :(



PEACE OUT.
blogging from the mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home